Another resolution: to grow with our community, was met in 2013 Heiser successfully partnered with local groups, like Rawhide, Autism Speaks, our neighborhood schools and their sports teams to help them reach their goals. Understanding the value of volunteerism and the financial needs of many outreach efforts underscores the leadership in each of our five Southeast Wisconsin dealerships.
In 2014 we look forward to celebrating our 97th year! Heiser dealerships will continue to carry the large selection Milwaukee expects, at prices that will knock your socks off! In addition, watch for some new tools to help make managing your automotive needs easier.
Heiser wishes you all the very best for this holiday season and we look forward to seeing you in 2014.
Excitement builds at Heiser Ford as latest rendition of America’s first pony car is revealed: The 2015 Ford Mustang!
The next chapter in the life of the iconic pony car has begun as the all-new Ford Mustang – loaded with innovative technologies and delivering world-class levels of performance – is simultaneously revealed around the globe in six cities on four continents.
|The 2015 Ford Mustang|
Mustang’s impact goes well beyond the 9 million-plus cars sold in its 50 years of production. It has made thousands of appearances in film, television, music and video games, and is the world’s most-liked vehicle on Facebook. The new 2015 Mustang has a new shape, yet unmistakably is still a tried and true Mustang. The clean-sheet design evokes the essential character of the brand, retaining key design elements – including the long sculpted hood and short rear deck – with a contemporary flair.
Several design features define the all-new Mustang, including:
- A lower, wider stance with a reduction in roof height, and wider rear fenders and track
- The return of a fastback with a sleeker profile with a more steeply-sloped windshield & rear glass
- Three-dimensional, tri-bar tail lamps with sequential turn signals
- Contemporary execution of the signature shark-bite front fascia and trapezoidal grille
The new Ford Mustang is smarter than your average pony too! Featuring a significant amount of innovative technologies provides drivers with enhanced information, control and connectivity. From Intelligent Access with push-button start to SYNC® and MyKey®, plus available Track Apps, MyColor gauges and new Shaker Pro audio system, drivers will be able to customize their time behind the wheel.
“Heiser Ford is excited for the new Mustang to hit our Glendale showroom,” said General Manager Chris Meyer. “We expect it to be in Wisconsin in the latter half of 2014. But, we’re taking orders now!”
Pony fans that are interested in driving the 2014 Ford Mustang or learning about the upcoming next-generation 2015 model can visit Heiser Ford at 1700 West Silver Spring Drive or contact the dealership at (414) 228-5700.
Heiser Ford Lincoln Winter Tip: How To Jump Start A Battery
Before you start there are a few things you should do before starting step 1:
- Read the safety, jump-starting, and roadside emergency information in your owner’s manual
- Have your roadside assistance number handy
- Locate a pair of color-coded jumper cables and a wire brush for removing battery terminal corrosion
- Find each vehicle’s battery: They can be under the hood or in the trunk
- Remove any metal jewelry like rings or bracelets to avoid accidental shocks while working near the battery
- Don’t disconnect the disabled battery—it could damage the vehicle’s electrical system
Steps to Jump Start A Battery
- Move the boosting vehicle close to, but not touching, the vehicle with the dead battery so the jumper cables can connect without being taut. Put both vehicles in Park or Neutral, turn off their ignitions, and set their parking brakes. Turn off or unplug all power-draining items: lights, electronic accessories, and portable devices plugged into auxiliary outlets.
- Open the hood or trunk and remove any battery terminal covers. If you see chalky corrosion on the terminals, remove it with a wire brush terminal cleaner.
- Clamp the red positive (+) cable onto the disabled vehicle’s red positive (+) battery terminal.
- Next, connect the other end of the red positive (+) cable to the booster vehicle's red positive (+) battery terminal.
- Now connect the black negative (-) clamp to the booster vehicle's black negative (-) battery terminal.
- Connect the other end of the black negative (-) cable to a large, unpainted metal surface in the disabled vehicle’s engine bay, away from the battery and the engine itself. Make sure the cables are clear of any moving parts
- After a final check, start the booster vehicle. Then try to start the disabled vehicle: Usually it will start right up, but it may need to charge for a few minutes before starting. Once it starts, allow both vehicles to run connected for about three minutes.
- Without turning off the jump-started vehicle’s engine, disconnect the cables in the reverse order that they were attached, and close the hoods/trunks.
- Allow the jump-started vehicle’s engine to run for several minutes. Depending on how discharged it is, the battery may not be able to start again under its own power, so keep it running until you reach your destination.
- Visit Heiser Ford Lincoln as soon as possible to get the jump-started battery tested or replaced.
Heiser Review Of The 2014 Ford Focus
|The New 2014 Ford Focus|
Performance – Looking for control and dynamic driving? The 2014 Focus has exactly that with standard Torque Vectoring Control, which provides torque to the wheels that have the most grip. You can take the curves without hesitation. The 2014 Ford Focus in Tulsa may look like a sports car, but it doesn’t have to act like one. The SE sedan with SFE package receives an EPA-estimated mpg rating of 28 city, 40 highway and 33 combined mpg.
Design – You will turn heads when driving the 2014 Focus. The sleek exterior makes it appear as though the Focus is still moving even when it is parked. You can put your mind at ease with all of the great safety features included. Driver’s knee airbag works along with the driver’s front airbag to help minimize injury to the legs during collision. An ultra-high-strength boron steel-reinforced safety cage will protect occupants in the event of an accident.
Technology – SYNC with MyFord Touch, Available Active Park Assist, Available Intelligent Access with Push-Button Start and MyKey, are some of the amazing technology features that help make driving easier. Hands-free calls, Bluetooth audio that allows you to play your favorite songs from your phone, and 911 Assist, are easily accessed thru SYNC services. MyKey allows you to program your remote to personalized settings that help make your trip more comfortable.
Interior – Your passengers will thank you when they realize there are individual comfort settings. Dual-zone electronic automatic temperature control provides optimal comfort for you and your front-seat passenger. There are also available heated front seats in either leather or cloth. The 2014 Ford Focus even took the environment into consideration. The fabric is made with REPREVE fiber, produced from 100% recycled materials, and the seat cushions are made of a bio-based foam that comes from plant seed oils.