Paving the way with a smile at Heiser
This month Heiser Chevrolet Cadillac is proud to recognize our Manager, Lana Finch. She ensures our service customers consistently leave with a smile. Lana is known as a smart problem-solver and for many, has become a trusted friend. We invite you to see for yourself: A visit to our West Bend dealership means the highest quality care for your car.
In a recent online review, one customer noted:
I walked into the West Bend service lane today and was immediately greeted with a smile and taken care of by Service Manager Lana Finch. Lana and her employees went above and beyond my expectations. I was taken care of by the best. My whole experience at the dealership made me feel important. Everyone, including the cashier, was friendly! I definitely would recommend this dealership and I will be coming back for my next vehicle service.
Lana fell in love with cars as a child, working side by side with her mechanic father. She has a strong history with customer service as well. Celebrating 15 years in automotive industry this year, Lana’s extensive knowledge and passion for cars sets an example for her team. She empowers her staff and supports them in the philosophy of continuous improvement.
Lana’s motto in life is to “treat others the way you would like to be treated”. Coupled with a positive attitude, that makes for a winning formula. Heiser has noticed Lana and her advisors receive the highest ratings in customer surveys. The words “honest” and “fair” are repeated most often.
Outside of the dealership, Lana enjoys playing volleyball. Play time has been limited of late, considering she welcomed a new baby girl recently. She also considers her two dogs, yellow lab “Rex” and black lab “Maddie”, important family members.
We invite you to email Lana: firstname.lastname@example.org
2014 Diesel Cruze Customer Sings Heiser’s Praises
One of Heiser’s customers recently wrote to the dealership after attending a work training session on quality improvement and those who aim for excellence: “I was asked to share a story about a positive customer service experience I had recently. Afterward the table chose the best from the group—it was my story about Heiser that won. The training focused on providing customer service that was beyond what was expected, i.e.—service that ultimately delights the customer and creates loyalty. That’s what keeps a customer coming back and leads them to recommend the provider to other. I was able to state my experience at Heiser was exceptional. The facilitator complimented your dealership on your excellent efforts towards customer service.” She included these comments on why Heiser stood out:
- Heiser participates in the online car buying process. This allowed me to ‘be in the driver’s seat’ and research the car that I wanted without having to go to numerous car lots.
- You promptly responded to my email search and honored the method or communication that I requested for contact back.
- Heiser’s facility is very clean and staff are super friendly.
- You offered me a vehicle to drive until you were able to obtain the vehicle of my choice. This was a result of your examination of my trade-in and concern for my safety if I continued to drive it.
- The investment in me as a customer was explained and you urged I continue with service maintenance at Heiser. To make me a loyal customer, you offered great service through the purchase process, preferred options post-sale and a thorough explanation of the options on my new vehicles during pick-up.
- You indicated you would be available to me at any time in the future if I experienced any difficulties or had questions.
- Heiser offered comfort, beverages and humor during the buying process and did not do the high-pressured sales pitch I expected.
- I received a new owner’s orientation at a meeting afterwards that provided a tour of the service department, where I met very friendly people as well.
2014 Silverado Scores a Safety First for TrucksThe 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and Silverado High Country, now available at Heiser Chevrolet and Heiser Chevrolet Cadillac, are among the first pickup trucks ever to receive the highest possible five-star Overall Vehicle Score for safety from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
Safety is important to Silverado owners. The designation by NHTSA confirms that the 2014 Silverado delivers top safety performance. Among its safety features, the Silverado offers fully boxed frames, extensive use of high-strength steel, and several segment-exclusive safety features are available, including Forward Collision Alert, Lane Departure Warning, and Safety Alert Seat.
- Safety Alert Seat warns the driver of potential traffic danger using directional vibration pulses from the seat cushion. The patented warning approach is tied to all of the on-board crash avoidance systems.
- Forward collision alert technology helps prevent frontal crashes by alerting the driver when the truck is closing in on a vehicle ahead too quickly, giving him or her additional time to react and avoid a crash.
- Lane Departure Warning technology alerts the driver when the truck drifts over a lane line when traveling at least 35 mph.
- Rear Vision Camera with Dynamic Guidelines allows the driver, when in reverse, to view objects directly behind the vehicle via the radio screen in the center stack, allowing for easier parking and backing maneuvers.
- New, standard lap belt pretensions in the front-seat outboard safety belts.
- Six standard air bags and 360-degree sensor system, including dual-stage frontal air bags, head-curtain side-impact air bags with rollover protection, and seat-mounted side-impact air bags.
- Trailer-sway control that works with StabiliTrak to provide the driver with additional assistance when towing a trailer. When it senses trailer sway, it intervenes with braking and/or reduced engine power to bring the trailer under control.
- Four-wheel, four-channel, antilock disc brakes (ABS) that help provide straight, more controlled stops by preventing wheel lock-up in most road conditions.
- OnStar is available, using GPS and cellular phone technology to automatically call for help in the event of crash. OnStar service also includes MyLink mobile apps, which offer vehicle information and OnStar services via the customer’s smartphone.
Cars.com Runs a Full Size Sedan Challenge: The Hands Down Winner—2014 Chevrolet Impala 2LT!
|2014 Chevrolet Impala 2LT!|
The 2014 Chevrolet Impala 2LT was chosen the winner for its performance, easy driving dynamics and ride. “The drivability shines, its ride comfort outshines even the Chrysler twins and it holds its own on performance.”
- 200 miles of driving on varying roads to test each sedan for real-world fuel economy.
- One day of round-robin driving where each expert tested each sedan on the same route back-to-back to gather impressions.
- Testing by a car shopper representing the average full size sedan buyer for overall comfort, features, styling and drivability.
"Although full size sedans aren't the biggest sellers, they are still an overall impressive group of cars," said Olsen. "Full size sedan buyers tend to stay loyal to the segment, so automakers continue to innovate and update these sedans to meet the needs of their drivers. This segment's challenge was particularly interesting, because so many redesigned or all-new entrants were tested."
If the new-car market is a Big Mac, full-size sedans would amount to only the sesame seeds. They're a sliver of the auto market, accounting for just 3.5% of new-car sales in the first seven months of 2013. Still, automakers believe in big cars. Seldom does a comparison see so many redesigned or new entrants. From April 2012 to April 2013, four new or redesigned full-size sedans hit dealerships, including the Impala. Through the first seven months of 2013, those four nameplates accounted for nearly half of full-size sedan sales.
What they liked best about their # 1 Choice, the 2014 Impala 2LT:
- One of just two vehicles with free maintenance (two years/24,000 miles)
- NHTSA five-star safety rating
- Only vehicle with a household-current AC outlet in the rear seat, a great feature for families
- The blind-spot warning system, forward collision alert, rear parking sensors, backup camera and lane departure warning—all key safety features.
- Only vehicle with Pandora integration from a smartphone
- “It looks great from just about every angle. The wraparound faux leather-trimmed dash with contrast sticking extends all the way to the door panels, making you feel like a pilot in a sci-fi spaceship cockpit.”
- “It’s sleek and stylish, grown-up but not old.”
- “The interior has a ton of storage areas, including my favorite: an umbrella holder.”
- Chevy MyLink infotainment and navigation system with 8-inch HD screen for up-to-date features and ease of use
- Overall: “An excellent full-size car that plays above its price. The new Impala got a great redesign.”