|The All-New 2014 Chevrolet Impala|
“For #Southeastern #Wisconsin area drivers the 2014 Impala re-establishes the iconic Impala as a design leader that is sure to turn heads wherever it goes,” said Mary Ann Scaffidi Family Owner of #HeiserAutomotive Group “Add to that, the Impala delivers the comfort, safety, fuel efficiency and technology. With that combination, we are sure the Impala will make the Milwaukee Area very happy.”
The all-new Impala, now on sale at +Heiser Chevrolet and +Heiser Chevrolet Cadillac , is the 10th generation of one of the industry’s most enduring – and popular – nameplates. Impala was America’s best-selling full-size sedan in 2011, with sales of more than 171,000, which also made it one of the 10 best-selling cars overall in the United States, along with Chevrolet Malibu and Cruze.
Designed on an award-winning global platform, the 2014 Impala introduces Southeastern Wisconsin drivers to new levels of comfort, refinement and technology. Highlights include:
- All-new exterior design that represents the next evolution of Chevrolet’s design vocabulary. It features a sleek proportion, sculpted body sides, standard 18-inch wheels and projector-beam headlamps, with HID headlamps and LED daytime running lamps standard on LTZ models
- A range of three direct-injected engines, including a 3.6L V-6, new 2.5L four-cylinder and a 2.4L four-cylinder with eAssist, that deliver enhanced performance and efficiency
- All-new interior with flowing design and integrated center stack that incorporates an available eight-inch touch screen display with available Chevrolet MyLink
- Chevrolet MyLink, which includes Bluetooth audio streaming and available navigation among many other features, is controlled via a touch screen on the eight-inch display
- Quieter environment with a greater emphasis on comfort – including active noise cancellation with four-cylinder powertrains
- 360 degrees of active safety features with 10 standard air bags and OnStar, along with available features including full-speed-range adaptive cruise control, collision mitigation braking, forward collision alert, lane departure warning, side blind zone alert, rear cross traffic alert, rear camera and rear-park assist.
The 2014 Impala is offered in LS, LT and LTZ models, starting at $27,535, including an $810 destination charge.
Founded in 1911 in Detroit, +Chevrolet is now one of the world's largest car brands, doing business in more than 140 countries and selling more than 4.5 million cars and trucks a year. Chevrolet provides customers with fuel-efficient vehicles that feature spirited performance, expressive design, and high quality. More information on Chevrolet models can be found at www.chevrolet.com.