Heiser Automotive Group and I are proud to announce that the 2011 Ford Fiestas have arrived at our Ford locations. We are excited to have these stylish new vehicles in our inventory.
With the Fiesta already selling 500,000+ vehicles in Europe and Asia these stylish vehicles have created a buzz prior to their summer 2010 arrival in the United States. With great looks and the top fuel economy of any vehicle in its segment, the 2011 Fiesta is setting a new standard of excellence for safety, connectivity, and power train technology.
The Fiesta is a part of the ONE Ford plan to design and develop vehicles that meet the different needs, wants, and expectations of the of customers worldwide. Thus with its many features and potential options, the Fiesta does just that. Some of the Fiesta options include:
- A projected highway fuel economy of 40mpg
- Push button start & key less entry
- Ford's EasyFuel® Cap less Fuel-Filler System
- Ford SYNC® which integrates a driver's mobile phone with Fiesta's on board, voice-activated communications and entertainment system
- Vivid color options for both the exterior and interior of the vehicle
- Choices between many cloth, leather, and heated seat options
- Body style options of either a 5 door hatchback or a 4 door sedan with a full trunk
- Enhanced safety with dual-stage first-row air bags, a class-exclusive driver's side knee airbag, side air bags, and side curtain airbags
- AdvanceTrac® with Electronic Stability Control
- Class-exclusive automatic climate control
Both Heiser Automotive Group and I are very excited to join the “Fiesta.”
That is all for today. I hope you all are having a great summer.
Mary Ann Scaffidi